Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Disneyland for Easter

Ok I am way behind, as usual on my blog. But I finaly have something fun to write about. : )

Carl and I went on vacation with his whole family. We went to visit his sister and her family for Easter break. Carl's mom took us all to Disneyland for 2 days. We had a blast! Thanks mom. We got to stay with Carl's sister Renee and her Husband Gary and their kids. Thanks guys for lettings us crash at your house! We also went to the beach (but it was freezing) and celebrated Easter. We had a great trip. I wish that I knew how to get the pictures flipped the right way. : )











As you can tell by my pictures the weather was not to warm when we went to the beach! I stayed wrapped up in my hoodie and the towels and blankets we brought. I didn't even get close to the water. However, my husband is a lot braver than me and he actually got in and went swimming! Crazy! Oh well it was still fun and as always the ocean was beautiful.


1 comment:

Bell Family Blog said...

How Fun! I'm so jealous, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a kid. I'm so glad you guys had fun, we miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you two again. :( Love you!