Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Las Vegas Air Show

Misty, Carl, and I went to Vegas yesterday to see the Air show at the Air Force base in Vegas. It was really fun! Carl has always loved planes and wanted to be in the Air Force after his mission. None of us had ever been to an air show, and we really enjoyed it. Thanks Kamie for telling me about it!
Probably the cutest couple ever!!!

Carl's dream

Best Friends

They had a ton of different plans flying all day. I think that this was the F-15. It was so awesome to see it fly. It can do some pretty cool things!

This was the main event. The "Thunderbirds". They did some really awesome tricks. They were definitely worth the wait.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Danny would have loved to see the air show. I think it's so amazing what the pilots can do with their gigantic air crafts.

Bell Family Blog said...

How fun you guys! They have an air show here in Texas and we hope to go this time. You guys are definitly the cutest couple! We miss you two! Tell Misty I say hi.

~Meg~ said...

Jen,

Just dropped by with mom to look at your blog. It's adorable and we love reading about all the great things you are up to in Cedar. Mom says, "I love you". Be sure to look at my blog...I'll send you an invite.

xoxoxo
~meg

Kristie said...

Sounds like a blast, however; I am a little disappointed that you didn't stop by on your way through, but perhaps I will forgive you! Miss you girl!

Kristin said...

hey Jen, the fudge recipe came back, said your quota was over? I don't know, I used the right one, I'll keep trying it.

Kristin said...

oh and looks like you're a twilight fan too. Cindy and I are going friday at 9:30 if you haven't already got plans...

Cindy said...

Hey Jen! Cute blog. Hopefully we'll still be fans after the movie. Well, at least the books will always be worthy of reading.

The Rawlings Duo said...

Hey Jen! Your blog is amazing! Please tell me how the movie goes... I am dying to know :o)