Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just checking in

Hi guys! Well as you can see, I have not updated my blog for a little while :) Teaching is going great! I love my class and I am really enjoying the opportunity to teach 5th grade. I can't believe that we are half way through the year. It has gone by really fast!
Here are a few things that have happened since the last time I blogged:
I started teaching
I was called to be the primary president 3 weeks before school started
My little brother David, left for his mission to Brazil in September
My little sister, Misty is engaged to be married June 4th
I am taking two college classes this semester (working on getting my EESL endorsement)
Carl and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary
Carl started back to school to get his teaching degree in Math education
I finally got excited about a video game! I love Guitar Hero and Carl wont even play it with me! Oh well, at least I don't have to share with him :)

Those are the big important things. Teaching is keeping me pretty busy, but it is so worth it!
I will try to post more this year. I hope that you are all doing well! I miss you all.

3 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Wow Jen 5th grade must be so much fun! I loved 5th grade! I didn't know Misty is engaged, that is awesome! Tell her congrats for me! That is so cool that Carl is back in school, school is so hard, but it really is the only way to go. I can totally see you playing guitar hero and I would love to play with you, hehe:) Aaron got me a WII for Christmas and Im really enjoying that. Well tell Carl we say hi.

Renee said...

Good for you and Carl for taking more classes! I love Guitar Hero too! We should play next time I come up!

Melissa Smith said...

It's so good to hear from you. I'm glad things are going so well for you and Carl. No wonder you haven't had time to blog! Love you.