Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally

That's right I have finally entered the blog world!!! I have several people to thank for this. First, all of my friends who had blogs long before I even knew what a blog was, who kept telling me I should start a blog, Second, my favorite and only sister, Misty, who actually got my blog started, and who will have to teach me how to add pictures to it : ). And last but definately not least Kim, who kept teasing me until I actually added more than just my name to my blog. Kim will probably be the one to keep me posting too : )

Ok so stay tuned because I am going to be posting all of my wonderful summer activities. Hopefully it wont take me another month to do that. lol

5 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!!!! So glad my relentless teasing (and editing help!) finally worked :O)

Happy blogging!

Logan and Sydney said...

I am so excited! I've been checking but I was getting close to giving up on you!

Meagan said...

YEAH! for your new blog- I'm so excited- now I just want some pictures! I miss you guys too!! Terribly!!! Hope you are all doing well

Kristie said...

Yeah!!! I miss you girl! It seems like we never talk now that we are out of the block! I hope that things are going great for you guys. Let us know if you need anything!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I was so happy we ran into each other. You look wonderful!